Workshop On October 3-4 2017
On October 3-4 in the Institute for Physics of Microstructures RAS there will be hosting a workshop «Spin-dependent phenomena in condensed matter» with the participation of Spin Theory Physics Group leader, Prof. Gen Tatara, The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, RIKEN, Tokyo.
Workshop language: English.
03 october 2017, Tuesday
Session 1. 12:00-13:00
- Andrey Fraerman "Magnetocaloric effect in FM/PM multilayer structures"
- Victor Mironov "Magnetic resonance force microscopy of FM nanostructures"
- Dmitry Tatarskiy "Lorentz imaging of magnetic nanoparticles on the conventional (non-Lorentz) transmission electron microscope"
- Evgeny Karashtin "Spin current in non-collinear magnetic structures: ME effect and SHG"
- Maxim Sapozhnikov "Magnetic skyrmions in nanostructures"
Session 2. 14:00-15:00
- Alexander Melnikon "Dynamics of Majorana fermions"
- Oleg Udalov "Non-reciprocal neutron diffraction in ferromagnetic crystals"
- Alexai Samokhvalov "Electrodynamic properties of SFS layered structures near 0–π transition"
- Denis Vodolazov "Superconducting proximity effect in thin SC/NM bilayer with large ratio of conductivities"
- Sergey Mironov "Proximity effect in superconducting heterostructures with a half-metallic layer"
04 october 2017, Wednesday
Invited speaker session, 14:00-15:30
- Gen Tatara "Doppler shift effects in magnets without inversion symmetry"